We believe that there is only one true God, the Triune God; one God made of three distinct persons.
- The Father, who is the Creator of all things.
- The Son, who has redeemed the world by His death and resurrection.
- The Holy Spirit, who has been sent into the world to keep those who are in saving faith.
We believe that God desires all people to be saved and to know the truth.
- When Adam and Eve went against God’s will, sin entered the world.
- Since then all people have been born sinful and are apart from God.
- Our good works cannot save us.
- We must be born again in faith.
We believe that God so loved that world that He sent to us His Son.
- Jesus is both true God and true man.
- He lived to fulfill God’s Law for us.
- He died on the cross to pay the penalty that our sins deserved.
- He rose from the dead so that we might have eternal life.
- He ascended into heaven, and will come again to take all believers to Himself.
- Those who believe and are baptized will be saved.
We believe that the Holy Spirit keeps us in saving faith through God’s Word, Holy Baptism, and Holy Communion.
- We cannot believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord on our own without the assistance of the Holy Spirit.
- God’s Word is true and has the power to change all people.
- Baptism brings new life to all people and brings us into God’s family.
- In Holy Communion, Jesus offers his body and blood under the form of bread and wine for Christians to eat and drink.
- The benefits of taking Holy Communion are the forgiveness of sins, depth of faith, and His promise of everlasting life.
We believe that God has put the church in the world to serve the world.
- God equips and empowers all believers through the church.
- God has uniquely gifted all individuals with various talents and skills.
- God has uniquely placed us in our community to live out our vocation.
- God has given us His love of humanity to share with others, we are not meant to live in isolation.
- God has given us others in our lives to show His love.
- The Christian life is best lived in close relationships with other believers.
- The Christian life has the greatest purpose of bringing others to share in the love of Christ.